Our #1 goal is for you to know you are not alone.
Laura Gordey, PT, DPT, PCES
Having personally experienced incontinence, pain with sex, two pregnancy and postpartum journeys, and perinatal mood disorders, Dr. Laura Gordey intimately understands the rollercoaster of feelings that come with pelvic health challenges.
Dr. Laura has continued her education to include somatic experiencing, which is the study of healing trauma through the body. She desires to see women thrive in how God has designed their bodies, knowing their worth and how fiercly they are loved.
Meredith Tillery, OTR/L
Meredith is an occupational therapist living in Nashville with her husband, Josh. As an OT, Meredith will treat any pelvic floor disorder utilizing a biopsychosocial perspective, providing a holistic approach to recovery.
Pelvic floor disorders can have a profound impact on daily activities, and Meredith is passionate about treating these issues to decrease pain, maximize function, and help her patients live their best lives.
Kassie Voigt is our Client Coordinator for Plus One Pelvic Health! She has a passion for helping others and loves being organized.
Fun facts about Kassie is that she recently became a mom, worked for Disney early on in her career, & loves doing races with runDisney.
Having been through pregnancy and postpartum herself, she can relate to our patients in their healing journeys in pelvic health.
We empower women to move, birth, and age with confidence in their body.
- FAITH. We have faith in God's desire to see people healed. We partner with Holy Spirit to see healing in the name of Jesus Christ.
- ENTHUSIASM. We have the choice to set the tone and bring enthusiasm into each interaction. We are thermostats, not thermometers. We want both our staff and our clients to be enthusiastic about their time with Plus One.
- WARMTH. We aspire to change the way people feel about their healthcare providers. We want to provide a warm, inviting relationship so you walk away from each appointment feeling seen, heard, and loved. You are not alone.
- EMPOWERMENT. We empower our employees by providing a platform for them to operate in their passions. We empower our clients to feel confident in their female bodies, both now and in the future. We don't want to simply tell you what to do; we want you to learn the WHY so you can have the power of understanding moving forward.
- LOVE. We know what it is to be unconditionally loved, so we bring that love to all we do.
"(They) customized my plan based on my needs and where I am at - there is no one size fits all at Plus One! I'm so thankful for the hope I have working with them and the healing I've been able to see from our sessions. If you've been on the fence, this is your cue to call and get started."
"I loved my experience with Plus One and would recommend all expecting mamas to make an appointment. You will thank yourself later!!"